AGS Transact Technologies Ltd IPOJanuary 18, 2022
Campus Activewear Limited IPOApril 25, 2022
Adani Wilmar Limited IPO
Open: Jan 27, 2022 | Close: Jan 31, 2022
To open an account with Navjeevan, click here.
About the Business
Incorporated in 1999 as a joint venture between Adani Group and the Wilmar Group, Adani Wilmar is an FMCG food company offering most of the essential kitchen commodities for Indian consumers, including edible oil, wheat flour, rice, pulses, and sugar. The company also offers a diverse range of industry essentials, including oleochemicals, castor oil and its derivatives, and de-oiled cakes. The company's products are offered under a diverse range of brands across a broad price spectrum and cater to different customer groups.
The company's product portfolio is categorized into (i) edible oil, (ii) packaged food and FMCG, and (iii) industry essentials. "Fortune", the company's flagship brand, is the largest selling edible oil brand in India. Recently the company has focused on value-added products and has launched products such as edible oil products, rice bran health oil, fortified foods, ready-to-cook soya chunks, khichdi, etc in line with this. The company has strong raw material sourcing capabilities and was India's largest importer of crude edible oil as of March 31, 2021.
The company operates 22 plants located across 10 states in India, comprising 10 crushing units and 19 refineries. The company's refinery in Mundra is one of the largest single-location refineries in India with a capacity of 5,000 MT per day. In addition to the 22 plants Adani Wilmar, also used 36 leased tolling units as of Sep 31, 2021, for additional manufacturing capacities.
The company's distributors are in 28 states and 8 union territories throughout India, catering to over 1.6 million retail outlets. As of September 30, 2021, the company had 88 depots in India, with an aggregate storage space of approx. 1.8 million square feet across the country.
Funds from the fresh issue will be used for
The Company will utilize fresh issue proceeds for the following:
- Funding capital expenditure for expansion of existing manufacturing facilities and developing new manufacturing facilities (“Capital Expenditure”)
- Repayment/prepayment of borrowings
- Funding strategic acquisitions and investments
- General corporate purposes.
Company Financials: (in crores)
How to apply for an IPO/Buyback Online via Navjeevan?
- Step 1: Go to our website and select an IPO that you wish to apply for.
- Step 2: Log in your details (Non-Navjeevan Client can log in via their mobile number).
- Step 3: Enter the price at which you want to apply for shares and the number of lots and provide your UPI ID
- Step 4: Submit the application and then approve the block funds request on the UPI App.
- Step 5: Done
Open: January 27, 2022 | Close: January 31, 2022