Brokerage and Account Opening Charges
- What is the account opening charges?
- What is the auto-square off times for openintraday position and what doesNavjeevan charge for it?
- What are the annual maintenancecharges (AMC)?
- What are the brokerage charges fordifferent segments?
- What is the call-and-trade charges?
At the moment, we do not charge any account opening fee.
Open intraday positions are auto squared-off by our system at/after the below mentioned time for each segment:
- Auto square-off (Call and Trade) charges of Rs. 50 (+ GST) apply for each order squared-off by our system.
- Based on market volatility, intraday square off timings can change at the discretion of our risk management team. It is typically between 3:15 PM to 3:20 PM for Equity, 3:25 PM for F&O, 4:45 OM for currency and 25 minutes before market close for commodities.
The Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) is the cost to maintain your demat account and thus, it is applicable only for the demat account maintained with Navjeevan.
AMC for maintaining a demat account is:
- Rs. 200 + 18% GST – For Individuals, HUFs, and partnership firms
- Rs. 1000 + 18% GST – For corporate, i.e., LLPs and private & public companies
AMC is directly charged from your trading account balance once in a quarter.
For Trade as you go, you can trade intraday/delivery for Rs. 15 per executed order or 0.03% (whichever is lower). You can trade Equity/Currency Options for Rs. 15 per executed order.
For Offline Plan, you can trade intraday for 0.03% and delivery for 0.3%. You can trade Equity Options for Rs. 15 per lot and Currency Options for Rs. 10 per lot.Note: Offline Brokerage is negotiable.
For Navjeevan offers you to place order by call and trade which will be charged Rs. 50 + GST per order through phone and you can modify an order during the day.