MedPlus Health Services IPODecember 12, 2021
HP Adhesives Limited IPODecember 12, 2021
Data Patterns (India) Limited IPO
Open: Dec 14, 2021 | Close: Dec 16, 2021
To open an account with Navjeevan, click here.
About the Business
Incorporated in 1985, Data Patterns is a defense and aerospace electronics solutions provider catering to the indigenously developed defense products industry. The company offers products to the entire spectrum of defense and aerospace platforms - space, air, land, and sea. The company's core competencies include electronic hardware design and development, software design and development, firmware design and development, mechanical design and development, product prototype design and development, functional testing and validation, environment testing and verification, and engineering services opportunities.
The company's manufacturing facility consists of a 100,000 square feet factory built on 5.75 acres of land in Chennai, which has facilities for design, manufacturing, qualification, and life cycle support of high-reliability electronic systems used in defense and aerospace applications. The company is also planning to acquire an additional 2.81 acres of adjacent land for further expansion. As of July 31, 2021, Data Patterns had 760 employees with more than 450 qualified engineers.
Funds from the fresh issue will be used for
The Company will utilize fresh issue proceeds for the following:
- Prepayment or repayment of all or a portion of certain outstanding borrowings availed by the company.
- Funding working capital requirements of the company.
- Upgrading and expanding company’s existing facilities at Chennai.
- Meet general corporate purposes.
Company Financials: (in crores)
How to apply for an IPO/Buyback Online via Navjeevan?
- Step 1: Go to our website and select an IPO that you wish to apply for.
- Step 2: Log in your details (Non-Navjeevan Client can log in via their mobile number).
- Step 2: Enter the price at which you want to apply for shares and the number of lots and provide your UPI ID
- Step 4: Submit the application and then approve the block funds request on the UPI App.
- Step 5: Done
Open: December 14, 2021 | Close: December 16, 2021