Demat Account Related Queries
- How to generate my TPIN from CDSL?
- What are the DP Charges?
- What is my DP ID?
- What is TRUST Facility of CDSL?
- What is BSDA?
- How do I reset my TPIN?
- What is CDSL easi? How can I register on it?
To generate your CDSL TPIN, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the following link.
- Enter your BO ID (your Demat account number) and Pan card number
- CDSL will send you a OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP there.
- CDSL will send you the TPIN via SMS and email on your registered mobile number and email id.
DP Charges are as follows: -
- Stamp Charges Payable upfront – Rs. 150
- Transaction Charges (Market Trades/Off-Market Trades) (Sell) – Rs. 7.50 + Rs. 5.50
- Demat – Rs. 100 per certificate
- Remat – Rs. 100 per certificate
- Courier charges per Demat/Remat/Demat Rejn – Rs. 100
- Pledge Request / Unpledge Request – Rs. 20 + 12 per request (CDSL Charges)
- Pledge Invocation – Rs. 20
- Margin Pledge / Margin Unpledge – Rs. 9 + Rs. 5 per request (CDSL Charges)
- Margin Repledge – Rs. 2 (CDSL Charges)
- Periodic Statement (by email / physical) – Free / Rs. 50
- Non-periodic Statement Request (By Email) – Rs. 10 per request
- Non-periodic Statement Request (Physical) – Rs. 50 per request up to 10 pages. Every additional page at Rs. 5 (+ Courier charges at actual)
- Failed Transaction – Rs. 50 per ISIN
- Modification in CML – Rs. 25 per request
- KRA Upload / Download – Rs. 50
The Depository ID is the identification number of the depository participant member i.e. the entity where your demat account in maintained.
The BO ID (Beneficiary Owner Identification Number) is a 16-digit number used to identify your demat account. It is unique to every client. The BO ID is DP ID and DP Client ID combined.
To know the DP ID, log on to Back Office. You will see ‘Profile’. Click on it. Once you do, you will be able to see DP ID.
CDSL has introduced TRUST (Transaction Using Secured Texting) as an alternative way to submit delivery instructions, for trades done on the stock exchange. By using TRUST, the Beneficiary Owners (BOs) can send an SMS to confirm delivery instructions uploaded by the broker.Note: To reduce the time take sending and receiving an SMS and the situation where you might not be available on the phone, we recommend you sign the Power of Attorney (POA). This will help our team to process your trades with your permission in faster and secure manner.
A BSDA is a DEMAT account which was introduced by SEBI for small investors who do not or cannot invest regularly in stocks.
The Annual Maintenance Charges for BSDA are:
Here are the steps to regenerate your TPIN:
CDSL easi is a convenient, easy-to-operate internet-based facility, which allows you to access their Demat account through the internet to check the details of their holdings and/or transactions, anytime anywhere, through CDSL’s website.
To register, go on to their website and log in. Select 'New System Myeasi (BO/CM/DP/Issuer/DDP)'.
Click on 'Register for easi.' After that, you will be asked to put BO ID, which you can find in our Back Office.