- Why is my bank not allowed forinstant fund transfer?
- How can I transfer fundsinstantly with UPI?
- How can I withdraw funds?
- What are the different ways in whichI can transfer funds?
- Is there a limit on how muchfunds I can add to mytrading account?
- When can I withdraw my fundsif I sell my shares or close my positions today?
- Can I use the same funds fortrading on Equity as well as Commodity?
The bank account that you wish to transfer funds is not available for direct transfer via net banking through the payment gateway that we provide currently. There are several other ways in which you can add funds to your securities or commodities account with Navjeevan.
Bank Details for NEFT transfers are:
You can transfer funds instantly with UPI by following these steps:
- First go to your Arrow Web or Arrow Mobile app and see funds section.
- Next, click on Add Funds and you’ll see a familiar screen with more options. Fill in how much you want to transfer and select the bank account you want to use. Type the UPI ID (Virtual Payment Address) tied to your bank account. Click Continue once all that’s done.
- Open your preferred UPI app on your mobile and you’ll see an open request for a transaction from Navjeevan. Follow the screens on your mobile app to send the money to your Navjeevan account.
- You will then see the amount credited into your Navjeevan Account.
If you are still facing issue, please go over the document here.
You can withdraw funds from your Navjeevan account directly via the Arrow Web, Arrow App or the Back Office.
In Arrow Web, go to "My Account" section and click on "Fund Withdrawal"
In Back Office, you’ll see details like Payment Request, Margin Pledge, Margin Unpledge, and Account Modification.
Our Accounts team at Navjeevan will transfer your funds back into your primary registered back account.
Different ways in which you can transfer funds to your trading account are:
- UPI – Transfer funds instantly from your registered bank account using UPI for no charge. Clients should initiate all such transfer from our payment gateway for the funds to be updated to your Navjeevan account instantly.
Please go over the document here.
- Instant Payment Gateway – You can transfer funds directly from the trading platform using the instant* payment gateway facility. This comes at a charge depending upon your bank with the convenience of an instant credit.
- IMPS/NEFT/RTGS transfer
The time taken for funds to reflect in your trading account varies depending on the method of your fund transfer.
- We accept UPI transfers made through the Add funds interface on our trading platform.
- We do not accept digital wallet transfers or transfers initiated directly from a UPI app.
- In case of cheque payments, a charge of upto Rs. 350 + GST would be levied as in case your cheque bounces.
F&O profits and funds from F&O positions exited will get added to the withdrawal balance after one day. Funds from stock holdings sold, and intraday profits gets added to the withdrawal balance after two days. However, 80% of the proceeds can be used immediately to make new trades. This is because exchanges in India follow a rolling settlement cycle.
No, you will not be able to use the same funds for equity and commodity. This is because, firstly, SEBI regulations mandate brokers to maintain separate bank accounts for equity and commodity funds.
Secondly, SEBI regulations also mandate that a client’s trading account has to be funded only by their linked bank account, which is why we can't move the funds across equity and commodity segments. A client will have to make a withdrawal and then transfer money to the segment he wishes.