Trading holiday on account of Ramzan EidMay 12, 2021
Shyam Metalics IPOJune 13, 2021
Sona Comstar IPO
To open an account with Navjeevan, click here.
About the Business
Sona Comstar is one of India's leading automotive technology companies, designing, manufacturing, and supplying highly engineered, mission-critical automotive systems and components. It deals with components like differential assemblies, differential gears, conventional and micro-hybrid starter motors, EV traction motors (BLDC and PMSM) and motor control units to automotive firms across U.S., Europe, India and China.
Its business can can be categorised into two segments:
- Drive line parts—differential assembly and gears.
The company is expected to benefit from the growing shift towards electric powertrains, as it has been supplying differential gears to the global EV market since April 2016, and differential assemblies since 2018. It has nine manufacturing and assembly facilities across India, China, Mexico, and the USA, of which six are located in India.
Funds from the fresh issue will be used for
The Company will utilize fresh issue proceeds for repaying of debts and general corporate purposes.
How to apply for an IPO/Buyback Online via Navjeevan?
- Step 1: Go to our website and select an IPO that you wish to apply for.
- Step 2: Log in your details (Non-Navjeevan Client can log in via their mobile number).
- Step 2: Enter the price at which you want to apply for shares and the number of lots and provide your UPI ID
- Step 4: Submit the application and then approve the block funds request on the UPI App.
- Step 5: Done