Terms and Condition for Introductory Plan
Client opening an account starting October 1, 2021, with the company will be charged ZERO brokerage per order for NSE Cash and BSE Cash (Intraday & Delivery) for the first three months. After that, the client will be charged brokerage as per the plan selected by them. The client will be charged for NSE F&O, Currency, MCX F&O, and NCDEX F&O orders as per the plan, i.e., either Subscription Plan or Trade as you go plan. The client will be charged zero brokerage if all the following conditions are met:
- New clients must select either 'Subscription Plan' or 'Trade As you go Plan' to avail of this Introductory Scheme.
- The client must activate their account within 30 days of opening an account with us.
- Call and Trade charges are applicable.
- Brokerage will not exceed the rates specified by SEBI and the exchanges. All statutory and regulatory charges will be levied at actuals.
- Navjeevan reserves the right to amend this offer and the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The decision of Navjeevan on all matters relating to or in connection with the use of this offer shall be final and binding on all parties concerned. The same shall be intimated to the clients through our website and on the registered email address.